Current COVID-19 Check-in / Check-out Requirements
As of 1st November 2021 in accordance with the current NSW Public Health Orders and our own COVID-19 Safety Plan we respectfully request that for admittance INTO the cattery to be permitted the following requirements MUST be met by all clients;
- Check-in using the QR Code available at the cattery entrance.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination must be provided.
- Masks to be worn at all times whilst inside the cattery.
- No children under 16 will be allowed inside the cattery.
Should you be unable to comply with the above requirements your cat can still enjoy a wonderful holiday with us however the check-in / check-out process MUST BE ENTIRELY CONTACTLESS.
- Please ensure that you cat arrives to us in a secure purpose built pet carrier.
- Please telephone us upon your approach in order to ensure we are available to accept your cat without delay.
- When arriving at the cattery we ask that you place your cat carrier adjacent to the cattery door.
- Once you have returned to your car we will then come out to collect your cat.
- The EFTPOS terminal will not be available therefore payments must made by bank transfer prior to pick-up (Cash will not be accepted).
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation during these challenging times.